Iamfine Guest Post Submission Form
Hambros LLC, d/b/a Iamfine.com, a/k/a Iamfine (“Iamfine”) is a provider of an automated daily check-in calling system.
We welcome posts that cover a variety of topics including but not limited to topics related to aging in place, senior care, caregiving, pet care, aging, nutrition, fitness, health, and exercise. If you have a guest post that is not included in this list but you feel would be a good fit for our site, please submit your ideas as all relevant topics are welcome! All Guest Posts must comply with the following criteria:
1. Guest Posts must be your own original work that has not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network.
2. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
3. When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
4. Posts will acknowledge your authorship but will be the property of Iamfine.
5. Once the post has been submitted to Iamfine you may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog.
6. If we use your guest post, you may promote it on your own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums. Promoting does not mean you post the entire article on these forums. You may include a link to your guest post and a short sentence or two explaining what the article is about.
7. Submissions should be kept between 200 – 800 words. Longer posts are allowed if it is necessary and relevant, but the final length of the article is decided by Iamfine.
8. Affiliate links shall not be included in guest post submissions.
9. Iamfine reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
10. Guest Post writers will receive writing credit as author of their post at the beginning of the article.
11. Guest Post writers may submit a short bio statement (no more than 50 words) that may or may not be used at the beginning of the article.
12. Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website within the author acknowledgement. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site. If the writer does not have a website, one link will be provided to either Facebook or Twitter. If there is not an appropriate profile for linking, only a name will be provided. Iamfine reserves the right to remove the author acknowledgment link within Iamfine's sole discretion.
13. Guest Post writers may provide a photo that may or may not be used.
14. A separate bio page for Guest Post writers will not be created.
15. We do not pay for submissions. If you decide to submit a post to our site, you do so with the knowledge that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
16. Iamfine welcomes images and/or video to accompany your guest post as long as they meet the following requirements:
a. The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Proof must be submitted along with any image/video showing that it does not infringe on copyright laws.
b. Iamfine reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary.
c. If people are included in the image/video, then the Guest Post writer must provide a written release allowing use of likeness.
d. Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post.
e. Iamfine reserves the right to deny or remove any image/video it deems inappropriate or contrary to the values of the Iamfine company and brand.
17. Iamfine will share and promote the Guest Post on a variety of social media networks, but does not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
18. Links to any third-party site must be relevant to the topic and approved by Iamfine.
19. All search engine optimization (“SEO”) information, such as anchor text or alt tags, will be reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of Iamfine.
20. Excessive links or links that appear to be affiliated or spam related will be removed at the discretion of Iamfine.
21. All Guest Posts are reviewed and approved by Iamfine prior to posting.
22. Iamfine reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
23. Iamfine reserves the right to refuse publication of remove a Guest post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
24. By providing a Guest Post to Iamfine, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Iamfine website or company.
25. If a Guest Post submission is inappropriate or needs improvements, as Iamfine representative will let you know and offer suggestions so that it may be published at a later time. Iamfine will review your submissions in a timely manner. Iamfine reserves the right to refuse publication of any Guest Post. By submitting a Guest Post to Iamfine, you agree than you have read and understand this agreement and agree to be bound by it.