- Available for people living in the US, Canada, and U.K.
- Nothing to install, you just need a regular phone or mobile phone.
- Set up in minutes.
- A simple flat fee, no extras.
- The person who lives alone (Loved One) can set their own check-in times.
- Choose 1 or 2 calls each day.
- All check-in messages are personalised with the Loved One's name.
- After a missed check-in Iamfine will attempt 5 more times within the next hour, prior to sending alerts to the Care Circle.
- Care Circle members will always receive an alert notification if the Loved One misses their check-in.
- During the check-in call, the Loved One can request a callback from any of the Care Circle members.
Check-in whenever and however you want:
- Call in any time before the scheduled call
- Call in from a nominated alternative phone
- Send a text with “OK” to our call-in number
- Log into the website
- Select which days of the week to receive calls.
- Configure custom reminder messages for each day of the week (eg Medication reminders).
- Pause the service for a few days using the "Vacation Mode" feature.
Portal for managing a large group of subscribers
- Displays the status of all subscribers.
- Custom check-in numbers available.
Choose your care circle
- Invite friends, neighbors, relatives to a Loved One's Care Circle
- Each Care Circle may have up to 8 members.
- Care Circle members can be located anywhere in the world.
- Care Circle members may be invited at any time.
- Invitations are sent by email to Care Circle members.
- Care Circle members can subscribe to multiple Loved Ones.
- Care Circle members can remove themselves from a Care Circle.
Optional Care Circle Preferences
- Care Circle members can receive an email when the Loved One checks in.
- Care Circle members can receive a text when the Loved One does checks in.
- Care Circle members can receive a text when the Loved One misses a check-in.
- Care Circle members can receive a phone call when the Loved One misses a check-in.