Iamfine Daily Call Service - Release History
Version 3.1 - 2020
- Referral system added to reward both new user and existing user with 1 month of service
- Custom dial-in numbers and messages for Group management customers (organizations providing service for multiple residents/clients)
Version 3.0 - 2019
- Customized messages (Medical reminders) sent with both audio and SMS check-in reminders
- Unique customized messages for both am and pm call-outs each day (up to 14 unique messages per week)
- Select days of the week to receive calls (eg. no calls on weekends)
Version 2.1 - 2018
- Custom dial-in numbers for independent living facilities (large customers)
- Improved Vacation Mode management
- Multiple check-ins per day. One in AM and one in PM.
Verison 2.0 - 2017
- Portal for group management of multiple users for use by independent living facilities.
- Monitor the wellbeing of multiple residents.
Version 1.5 - 2016
- Added vacation mode management (ability to pause service).
- Checkin via SMS.
- Confirm check-in status by SMS.
- Service launched in Canada.
Version 1.4 - 2015
- Discount for an annual subscription.
- After the alert is sent, anyone in the care circle can check in on behalf of Loved One.
Version 1.2 - 2014
- Upon a missed check-in, service will attempt check-in call 4more times prior to sending alerts.
- Service launched in UK.
- Checkin ahead of scheduled check-in via phone and web login or phone call.
Version 1.1 - 2013
- Subscribe on behalf of a Loved One.
- Subscribe and pay for multiple Loved Ones.
- SMS and phone call alerts to Care Circle
- Set preferences for Care Circle communications. Receive wellness or only alert notifications.
Version 1.0 - 2012
- Service launched in USA