Save time with Resident Check in by Iamfine
How to check on 300 residents in less than 10 minutes
Using the Iamfine service with multiple residents
Assisted or independent living facilities with multiple residents have access to a multi-resident dashboard providing real-time view of each residents check-in status (see below).
Our cloud-based service provides daily automated check-in phone calls.
- There is no special equipment required, all your residents need is their landline phone or a cell phone.
- The system calls each day at the same time (up to twice daily), the resident answers then presses 1 to check-in for the day.
- Residents can check-in early by calling into their local call-in number.
- If they call-in early to check-in, they will no longer receive a daily call from Iamfine.
- A missed check-in occurs when the resident misses 5 phone calls in a 50 minute period.
- After time allows for the missed check-in protocols to complete, the facility manager is sent a link to their Iamfine DASHBOARD.
Assisted and Independent living:
Does your assisted living or independent living facility take the time to touch base with your residents every day? Iamfine has been working with organizations to allow a caregiver to check in daily without the need for a phone conversation or door to door visit. It’s a quick and cost-effective way to make sure your residents are OK, adding another layer of comfort to the already comprehensive care you provide.
With continued budget restraints in medical care, Iamfine can save organizations money by reducing the number of unnecessary care calls to your clients. Let us do the work for you!!
Let us help manage your caregivers time by prioritizing visits for people who haven’t checked in. Iamfine is not a replacement for in-home care, but it is the perfect tool to check in with clients who normally do not require a daily visit.
With a growing number of seniors choosing to stay in their own home, Iamfine can help in maintaining the much-needed level of comfort, familiarity, and independence.