How the Iamfine daily call service works
No Setup Fees
No special equipment
A simple daily phone call
Its never been easier to check-in with your loved ones
As a Loved One
As a Loved One, maintain your independence
- We will call you at the time of your choosing (1 or 2 times a day)
- Answer the phone and press "1". That's it, you are checked in!
- Optionally your friends and family (it's their choice) can be notified when you have checked in for the day.
Missed your Check-in Call? No problem !
We'll call you 4 times over the next hour. If we still can't reach you, we'll alert your friends & family.
Want to check-in before your scheduled call?
It's easy to check-in ahead of your scheduled time
- Call the Iamfine number
- Text "OK" to the Iamfine number
- Log into the web site
For the Care Circle
You have been invited to join a Care Circle
- Set your preferences to be contacted
- Every time your Loved One checks in
- Only when your Loved One misses a check-in
What happens if your Loved One misses a Check-in Call
There are many reasons why your Loved One may have missed the check-in call. They may be in the garden or simply didn't get to the phone in time.
To avoid sending a false alarm, we will call them 4 more times over the next hour before we alert the Care Circle. If we still can't reach them, we'll alert the entire Care Circle.
Each care Circle member set their own preferences on how to be contacted
- Email (always)
- SMS (optional)
- Automated phone call (optional)
When your Loved One answers the phone, they will hear a personalized message. As an example, Bob is the Loved One and has Tara and Jane in his Care Circle:
After Bob presses 1, he will hear:
At this point, Bob may hang up or wait for the special feature that asks Iamfine to send a request to a member of Bob's Care Circle to contact him: