How the Iamfine daily call service works
No Setup Fees
No special equipment
A simple daily phone call
Its never been easier to check-in with your loved ones
Create a calling schedule
- Sign up online
- Select 1 or 2 calls per day at times that suit you
- Optionally, select which days of the week to receive your calls
- Optionally, add a custom message to each call
We send them an email with a link to confirm that they want to be in the Care Circle.
They decide how and when they want to be contacted
How to be contacted:
- Email (always on by default)
- Text message
- Phone call
When to be contacted:
- Every time the Loved One checks in
- Only when the Loved One misses the scheduled check in
Wait for your scheduled call and press "1", then hang up.
Or check in ahead of your scheduled time by.
- Calling into Iamfine, waiting for a couple of seconds while we recognize your phone and then hang up.
- Texting "OK" to Iamfine
- Iamfine will call 4 more times in the next hour.
- Then if Iamfine has still not heard from you, it will send an alert notification to all Care Circle members
When your Loved One answers the phone, they will hear a personalized message. As an example, Bob is the Loved One and has Tara and Jane in his Care Circle.
After Bob presses 1, he will hear.
At this point, Bob may hang up or wait for the special feature that asks Iamfine to send a request to a member of Bob's Care Circle to contact him.