- Available for people living in the US, Canada, and U.K.
- Nothing to install, you just need a regular phone or mobile phone.
- Set up in minutes.
- A simple flat fee, no extras.
- The person who lives alone (Loved One) can set their own check-in times.
- Allows for 1 or 2 calls a day.
- All Check-in messages are customized with the Loved One's name.
- During the check in call, the Loved One can request a callback from any of the Care Circle members.
- Temporarily pause the service using the "Vacation Mode" feature.
- After a missed check-in Iamfine will attempt 5 more calls within the next hour, prior to sending alerts to the Care Circle.
- Care Circle members will always receive an alert notification if the Loved One misses their check-in.
- New, Q1 2020. Ability to configure custom reminder messages for each call (eg Medication reminders).
- New, Q1 2020, Ability to select which days of the week to receive calls.
Check-in whenever and however you want:
- Call in any time before the scheduled call
- Register and call in from a second phone number
- Send a text “OK” to the call-in number
- Log into the website
Portal for managing a large group of subscribers
- Displays the status of all subscribers.
- Custom check-in numbers available.
Choose your care circle
- Invite friends, neighbors, relatives to a Loved One's Care Circle
- Each Care Circle may have up to 8 members.
- Care Circle members can be located anywhere in the world.
- Care Circle members may be invited at any time.
- Invitations are sent by email to Care Circle members.
- Care Circle members can subscribe to multiple Loved Ones.
- Care Circle members can remove themselves from a Care Circle.
Care Circle Preferences
- Optionally Care Circle members can receive an email when the Loved One does check-in.
- Optionally Care Circle members can receive a text when the Loved One does check-in.
- Optionally Care Circle members can receive a text when the Loved One misses a check-in.
- Optionally Care Circle members can receive a phone call when the Loved One misses a check-in.